Securing and Protecting You on the Road
Accidents happen. It’s an unfortunate truth. We’re so grateful that often the only injury is to replace a vehicle - and maybe a bruised ego or frayed nerve or two. After an accident, you want things to get back to normal fast. An auto insurance policy can protect the drivers in your household, giving you the right coverage for your needs and your budget.
- Claims Service that gets you back to normal, fast.
- Good student, safe driver, multi-family and other discounts available.
- Member satisfaction rates among the best in the industry.
- Periodic review to match coverage with life changes.
- Easy access to the resources of a national brand with hometown support.
Information and/or definitions for generic insurance products are provided by Nationwide Insurance Company and do not represent a particular offering of coverage.
Our agents ensure you have the right personal auto insurance coverage to meet financial responsibility requirements, mandatory coverage requirements and your budget:
- Liability coverage- If an insured person is legally responsible for bodily injury and/or property damage as the result of an accident, liability coverage will defend and indemnify you subject to policy terms.
- Collision coverage- helps pay for damages to your vehicle after a collision accident..
- Comprehensive coverage- helps pay for costs related to damages from other than collision events.
- Uninsured motorist coverage- protection for you and your vehicle from uninsured vehicle operators and owners.
- Underinsured motorist coverage- protects you from vehicle operators and owners who do not carry enough insurance to cover the expenses related to an accident.
- And many other types of auto insurance coverage
Contact Central Insurance today at (888) 336-5090 to start the conversation about your personal auto insurance needs.
How do I apply for auto insurance?
Simply call or come to your nearest Central Insurance office to start the application process for your auto insurance.
How are my premiums determined?
Premiums are determined by a number of factors including your age, the vehicle you drive, where you live, your experience and the various coverage you select.
How do I file a claim?
Call the number listed on this site or your insurance card or come to your nearest Central Insurance office to get in touch with our claims specialists. They will walk you through the process of filing a claim.
Not a deposit. Not FDIC insured. Not insured by any other Federal Government Agency.
Not guaranteed by the bank. May go down in value.