Voluntary Benefits for All of Your Employees in All Situations
In a complex world with a diverse population and workforce, being able to customize insurance and protection offerings is more important than ever. Your Central Insurance representative can provide additional offerings that fulfill the diverse legal and financial needs of your employees.
Information and/or definitions for generic insurance products are provided by Nationwide Insurance Company and do not represent a particular offering of coverage.
Customized offerings include legal insurance plans that provide coaching and personal legal guidance from a nationwide network of attorneys on matters such as:
- Home and residential (Buying, selling, refinance, foreclosure, and landlord/tenant)
- Financial (Debts, credit, collections, and contracts)
- Auto and traffic (Moving violations, tickets and license suspension)
- Family (Divorce, adoption, child support, child custody)
- Estate planning and wills (Will, living will, power of attorney)
How do I apply for Voluntary Benefits?
Simply call or come to your nearest Central Insurance office to start the application process for voluntary benefits.
Not a deposit. Not FDIC insured. Not insured by any other Federal Government Agency.
Not guaranteed by the bank. May go down in value.