When Your Business is Held Liable, Be Prepared
Liability insurance is essential to maintaining the financial health of any well-run business. Liability coverage is customizable, effective and affordable. General liability insurance, to protect you from bodily injury, property damage and more, and cyber insurance, to protect you from internal and external cybercrimes are both offered. Our claims service and customer service is open 24/7 to support you.
Information and/or definitions for generic insurance products are provided by Nationwide Insurance Company and do not represent a particular offering of coverage.
General liability insurance covers:
- Bodily injury and property damage liability: Covered losses can include things like an injury from a slip and fall at your premises or worksite and damage to neighboring property.
- Medical payments: This coverage for medical expenses is for a covered bodily injury to a third party as a result of an accident on your premises or worksite.
- Personal and advertising injury liability: This coverage can help protect you in situations such as when an employee speaks or publishes information that slanders or libels a person or organization, publication of material that violates a persons right of privacy, copyright infringement, or wrongful eviction.
Cyber liability insurance covers:
- Computer fraud
- Fuel card protection
- Destruction of electronic data or computer programs
- Employee theft (name or position coverage)
- Robbery inside the premises (in the care and custody of a custodian)
How do I apply for liability insurance?
Simply call or come to your nearest Central Insurance office to start the application process for your liability insurance.
How do I file a claim?
Call the number listed on this site or your insurance card or come to your nearest Central Insurance office to get in touch with our claims specialists. They will walk you through the process of filing a claim.
Not a deposit. Not FDIC insured. Not insured by any other Federal Government Agency.
Not guaranteed by the bank. May go down in value.