The Perfect Financial Management Solution for Local Businesses
Quick, accurate decisions help any business run smoother, especially when those decisions involve your finances. You can’t afford to make a “best guess” or wait for your accounts to update. Getting real-time reporting and the flexibility to take action is no longer a dream, but a reality with Central Bank’s Cash Management service.
Cash Management is $9.95 per month and helps you or authorized employees complete a variety of financial tasks quickly from one central location. If time really is money, then Cash Management from Central Bank is a competitive advantage you can’t operate without.
Benefits of Using Cash Management
- Secure online access- access your Cash Management from the office, your couch or anywhere else.
- Easy-to-understand, convenient account inquiries for balance, cash position, maturity, payment and interest- use real-time information to make the best financial decisions.
- Flexible funds management capabilities- you or authorized employees can make transfers, controlled disbursements or payments, such as ACH & internal transfers, domestic & foreign transfers, tax and loan payments.
- Searchable transaction activity- check transactions from the current day, last update, current or previous statement cycles through a quick and simple search.
- Real-time float analysis- gives you the most up-to-date look at your available funds.
- Ability to integrate with most business software- makes for easy importing from your payroll or other accounting software.
- Convenient image search- saves time when researching items.
- User-defined permission controls- set up different accounts with various levels of access.
- Unlimited, free online check images- helps to confirm payments quickly and easily.
Get the Advantages of Cash Management Today
All it takes to start saving time and money with Cash Management is a call or visit to any Central Bank office to speak with our business banking staff. They’ll work to understand your specific needs and connect you with our Cash Management representative to get Cash Management up and running for your business.
- Sioux City- Steve Boden - (712) 293-2265
- Spirit Lake - Dustin Pohlman - (712) 336-4100
- Cherokee - Julie Dhabalt - (712) 225-2546
- Storm Lake - Susan Jimmerson - (712) 732-2190
- Des Moines - Stephanie Zeller - (515) 224-2130
All fees are subject to Iowa & Local Option sales tax.